15 days / 7 rounds
- per person, twin share
- taxes are additional
The mountains and forests of northern Thailand are a frequent reminder of how
beautiful nature can be. Set in the verdant hills in Thailand's far north, Chiang Rai &
Chiang Mai hold a wealth of ancient monuments and tribal peoples. Its golf courses occupy valleys
amidst tall, jungle-clad hills - a refreshing setting that cools the tropical heat. Its own
cuisine and unique arts & crafts make it an ideal place to shop after a day on the links.
|Your Golf Holiday includes: (Guaranteed departure with 2 participants)
- economy airfare from Vancouver to Bangkok via award-winning Cathay Pacific Airways
- Thai domestic airfares from Bangkok to Chiang Rai & from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- meet & greet service, transfers between airport and hotels in Bangkok, Chiang Rai & Chiang Mai
- 3 nights superior accommodation at Centre Point Sukhumvit (studio room) in Bangkok
- 3 nights superior accommodation at Rimkok Hotel in Chiang Rai
- 7 nights superior accommodation at Empress Hotel in Chiang Mai
- Half day Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Tour in Bangkok
- Full day Elephants at Work & Elephant ride tour in Chiang Mai
- full breakfast daily
- 7 rounds of golf at 7 different championship courses: Suwan Golf & Country Club,
Waterford, Santiburi, Gasson Lake City, Gasson Khun Tan, Chiangmai Highland, Royal Chiang Mai
- caddy fees
- transfers between hotel and golf courses
|DAILY DEPARTURE 01 JANUARY 2016 TO 31 DEC 2017
|Tour prices are in CA$ and based on per person, 2- person sharing. Taxes, and fuel surcharge are extra. Prices are based on weekdays golf, weekend golf surcharge applies.
(via CX Toronto gateway)
Tour price: 01 JANUARY 2016 TO 31 DEC 2017
High Season Airfare Surcharges (per person):
02 JUL-14 AUG
22 JUN-01 JUL
Optional HONG KONG Stopover:
|-From CA$550 per person for a 3 nights package
|-Includes airfare, transfers, half day island tour, hotel, & full breakfast daily, on twin sharing basis.
|-Add $55 per person per night for 01-23 NOV; 22-31 DEC; 11-30 APR; 16 SEP - 10 OCT
|-Add $45 per person per night for 01-03 JAN; 22-31 MAR
|-Add $95 per person per night for 11-31 OCT
Mandatory Christmas & New Year Dinners at extra cost.
Download a printable PDF document of Golf Holidays in Thailand
"Serving Canadian Since 1982"
Tour prices are subject to change without notice.
Canada home | Contact us