15 days / 7 rounds
- per person, twin share
- taxes are additional
Enjoy the wonders of Pattaya, from its unbeatable nightlife, to the enormous
range of fine dining establishments of the busy side street markets. Pattaya includes some
of the finest golfing, deep sea fishing, and scuba diving anywhere in Asia. Theme and amusement parks,
off-beat museums, lush tropical botanical gardens, and sandy beaches offer numerous forms of
leisure activities and cultural entertainments for everyone.
|Your Golf Holiday includes: (Guaranteed departure with 2 participants)
- economy airfare from Vancouver to Bangkok via award-winning Cathay Pacific Airways
- meet & greet service, transfers between airport and hotels in Bangkok & Pattaya
- 3 nights superior accommodation at Amari Atrium Hotel in Bangkok
- 10 nights superior accommodation at Amari Orchid Resort in Pattaya
- full breakfast daily
- Half day Grand Palace Tour & Emerald Buddha Tour in Bangkok
- 7 rounds of golf at 7 different championship courses in Bangkok & Pattaya: Lam Luk Ka G.C.,
Vintage G.C., Khao Keow G.C., Burapha G.C., Laem Chabang G.C., Siam Country Club (Plantation Course); St. Andrew G.C.
- Caddy fees
- golf cart (2-person sharing) included except for Lam Luk Ka G.C., Vintage G.C., and Khao Keow G.C.
- transfers between hotels and designated golf courses
|DAILY DEPARTURE VALID JANUARY 2016 TO DECEMBER 2017
|Tour prices are in CA$ and based on per person, 2- person sharing, taxes & fuel surcharge extra. Prices are based on weekdays golf, weekend golf surcharge applies.
|Toronto (via CX Toronto gateway)
Tour price: JANUARY 2016 TO DECEMBER 2017
High Season Airfare Surcharges (per person):
02 JUL-14 AUG
22 JUN-01 JUL
High Season Hotel Surcharge in Pattaya (per person, per night, twin share):
Optional HONG KONG Stopover:
|-From CA$550 per person for a 3 nights package
|-Includes airfare, transfers, half day island tour, hotel, & full breakfast daily, on twin sharing basis.
|-Add $55 per person per night for 01-23 NOV; 22-31 DEC; 11-30 APR; 16 SEP - 10 OCT
|-Add $45 per person per night for 01-03 JAN; 22-31 MAR
|-Add $95 per person per night for 11-31 OCT
Mandatory Christmas & New Year dinner at extra cost.
Download a printable PDF document of Golf Holidays in Thailand
"Serving Canadian Since 1982"
Tour prices are subject to change without notice.
Canada home | Contact us